IF YOU DONT LIKE ME , PLEASE MOVE YOUR MOUSE TO THE RIGHT-UP CORNER AND CLICK [ X ] SINCE YOU STILL HAVE TIME AND CHANCE.

Jessie Ng Jia Cheng A.K.A. Qian :


Some people come into our lives and quickly go
Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts
And we are never, ever the same

Your prince will come.
He may not be riding a white horse, or have a big castle.
But he will want you, and only you, and that will be better than any fairytale


It's hard to determine
where to draw the line
between being nice
and not hurting people's feelings
and standing up
for what you believe

Monday, July 18, 2011

全世界,只有我可以骂你。

After the long-long 3 days time
Finally I get my rainbow after the rain.

I was like kind of angry , worried and sad.
It's complicated lol.

But then everything is fine now !
I know he's safe and well
Nothing more important than that :)

His apologize made me feel warmer
I was pretending not to care anymore at first ...
Well... Haha

The scariest thing about distance is that you're not sure if that person would either miss you or forget you.
He said he wouldn't SMS me in the time once he reach home if he don't miss me.

:)
Sometimes things are not that bad
It's just our imaginations freaking us out

Having lots of fun time with him on the text.

" 你觉得我们以后会在一起吗? "
" 这么多年我都没有放弃过你 , 是我的就是我的 "

ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Okay Gona stop giving out secret -.- there's some stalker here .... ( you know who )

By the way , I wanna brief about today
I don't know what happen to me but it seems like kinda serious or what ?
That really freaks me out !
Behind one side of my neck there's a sudden pain
Like the vessel is being pulled hardly.
The pain pass it to my head and cause headache
I told my mum but end up getting scold because of " not take care of my own body "
Gosh, everything sickness I told her
It would end up with this sentences

Actually there's a tuition after school but I skip the classes because of this
Went home and get along with my ipad2. ( yeah I got my new ipad2 )
N I C E !

Okay gonna stop here.
It's late now

Wait for my next post stalker ! =(^.^)=
Good night !

XOXO,
Jessie.

No comments: