IF YOU DONT LIKE ME , PLEASE MOVE YOUR MOUSE TO THE RIGHT-UP CORNER AND CLICK [ X ] SINCE YOU STILL HAVE TIME AND CHANCE.

Jessie Ng Jia Cheng A.K.A. Qian :


Some people come into our lives and quickly go
Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts
And we are never, ever the same

Your prince will come.
He may not be riding a white horse, or have a big castle.
But he will want you, and only you, and that will be better than any fairytale


It's hard to determine
where to draw the line
between being nice
and not hurting people's feelings
and standing up
for what you believe

Sunday, March 27, 2011

It has been a long long time.



0hmagad.
A month ago the last post : D
opps sorrryyy !
I had been busying for my first test of the year.
It kinda not so dissapointed.

0kay, SPM coming * gosh SPM topic again ?!? *
hhaha, 7 months + + more !!
0kay lets make it easy -.-
Do your best, dont get yourself regret =)

In a month time, everything change.

1, I curl my hair
2, I got an Iphone 4
3, Got a new design of my study area

* got many new things *

wink wink wink !!
LOL

By the way, quite sweet lovely month ^^
The following month it will be more tough
Im so gona force myself to do the preparation of SPM exam.
Yeah ! * nodded head *

Stay tune !
*kisses*

LOVES,
倩 Qian

No comments: