IF YOU DONT LIKE ME , PLEASE MOVE YOUR MOUSE TO THE RIGHT-UP CORNER AND CLICK [ X ] SINCE YOU STILL HAVE TIME AND CHANCE.

Jessie Ng Jia Cheng A.K.A. Qian :


Some people come into our lives and quickly go
Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts
And we are never, ever the same

Your prince will come.
He may not be riding a white horse, or have a big castle.
But he will want you, and only you, and that will be better than any fairytale


It's hard to determine
where to draw the line
between being nice
and not hurting people's feelings
and standing up
for what you believe

Monday, January 17, 2011

XOXO , 7TEEN !

IM A SUPERSTAR !






hello hari ini iaitu 17ofJan ialah MY BIRTHDAY
LOL yay
im officially 7teen now
obviously younger liao right ? =) thx
time pass quite fast lah one year again .
New resolution : SPM STRAIGHT A'S.

So, on fifteen of jan , saturday.
I date all of my besties
for a birthday celebration in TGI friday .
Yiipii :D
Wear my new dress yiipii
haih bu yao ki siao liao -_-
Give yall see my lovely photosssss !! XOXO .




My hearts .










seriously amazing card !





































































My party end perfectly : D
I was forced to stand on the chair and give a speech with a pepper bottle .
They all sang for me . awesome indeed !! nice song nice voice xoxo

And lastly,
I really think you all are the best thing that even been mine =D
God treat me so good .
Come on lets walk through all difficulties in life together ! forever and always : )
I LOVE YOU ! XOXO !


No comments: