IF YOU DONT LIKE ME , PLEASE MOVE YOUR MOUSE TO THE RIGHT-UP CORNER AND CLICK [ X ] SINCE YOU STILL HAVE TIME AND CHANCE.

Jessie Ng Jia Cheng A.K.A. Qian :


Some people come into our lives and quickly go
Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts
And we are never, ever the same

Your prince will come.
He may not be riding a white horse, or have a big castle.
But he will want you, and only you, and that will be better than any fairytale


It's hard to determine
where to draw the line
between being nice
and not hurting people's feelings
and standing up
for what you believe

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I think Im wasting my time .


My school holidays are passing so fast.
Christmas is around the corner
Yet, i have not done any of my homeworks or revision .
: /
Im lazy i admit
During this holidays
I worked for the first 10 days.
Following by sleep and shop
Wasting my time in front of the laptop

My heart was really afraid
because next year im one of the candidate of SPM
It's important for me , everyone indeed
I understand my own level
Im not that stable in every subject
Trust me or not , im trying to think every bit of it
Asking myself to study study study , perhaps
But i end up with doing nothing on the books
I should have prepare everything before school reopen
How could I left everything undone ?

Feel so awkward
My friends are all having their plans
I was just like...
Sleep at 3am , wake up at 2pm .
Is my life completely messed up huh ?
i do wish i can use my time on study
i do wish i have faith on my study next year
my basic are not strong enough
Why i hasn't start to fight for myself yet
Books are all in front of me but i simply cant put a heart on it.
I would have try , try to gain concentration and soul .

Today,
i did not see any of my friend online.
where have they been ?
I have no one to talk to : /
And obviously someone are ignoring me
It's okay it's okay ..
Feeling upset for myself
I must try hard to intensify my basic in every subject .
i should not feel nervous
i must stand up and start this step by myself , without help
i must be strong-willed , indeed .

Recently many things happen but it seems like non-of-my-business.
lock myself in the room , sleep wake online eat .
Come on , jessie ng , put some effort for your spm .
It's important for your future , how can u give up like this ?
No , no way : / No giving up .

Well , christmas is coming on this 25th of december.
Christmas is a very romantic celebration for everyone .
Some of them would choose to spend their time with family, friends and also their another half .
Santas , christmas tree , snow , songs and chocolates
Yah ..
Im goin to have a christmas party in my house, christmas eve night : )
Barbeque , present exchange , sing songs , chit-chat and have fun
Until the clock strike 12am ..
I was like , so excited and expecting my present aha : D
Who will be so lucky to get my present ?
And whos present will i get ?
: ) unpredictable
I wish santa would give me a wonderful x'mas party and present ..


LAST CHRISTMAS
I GAVE YOU MY HEART
BUT THE VERY NEXT DAY
YOU GIVE IT AWAY
THIS YEAR
TO SAVE ME FROM TEARS
I GIVE IT TO SOMEONE SPECIAL




No comments: