IF YOU DONT LIKE ME , PLEASE MOVE YOUR MOUSE TO THE RIGHT-UP CORNER AND CLICK [ X ] SINCE YOU STILL HAVE TIME AND CHANCE.

Jessie Ng Jia Cheng A.K.A. Qian :


Some people come into our lives and quickly go
Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts
And we are never, ever the same

Your prince will come.
He may not be riding a white horse, or have a big castle.
But he will want you, and only you, and that will be better than any fairytale


It's hard to determine
where to draw the line
between being nice
and not hurting people's feelings
and standing up
for what you believe

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Alviss Kong , R.I.P



Alviss kong

愿现在在远方的你
能够静静的看看你的家人,朋友
他们为了你哭红的双眼

就算你后悔也来不及了
虽然你做了你自己觉得对的选择
我尊重你
我只是为你感到遗憾
那么帅气,自信的一个男孩
为一个女孩殉情

我深信
把你养大的爸爸妈妈
一定心如刀割

虽然我不知道你们之间短短4个月内有多珍贵
我确实没有资格评论你的举动
如果时光倒流
你还会不会那样做...

我会记住你的
黄泉路上好走
记得喝上孟婆汤
忘记今世情欲

下辈子.....
别这样傻了

你安息吧
献上我最深的哀悼与祝福, 致alviss kong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
徐明彬

在你的世界里...爱情是什么 ?

我抛下一切去挽回你....你却可以很无情地把我一次又一次的推开

你说你爱我..你说你并没变...你只是不想了....不想了...无论我怎么做..也是不想了

你的绝情...真的给了我无比的缺心去了断自己

很傻吧..? 我也觉得自己很傻...我说过的i love u...i said it i meant it...i'll love u till the moment i die

现在我也说了...我要帮自己做个了断

不是完全因为你..只不过在我的世界里..的确只有爱情...而你就是我最爱的人

今天谢谢你的最后回忆....在cinema里你给的拥抱那科..我觉得一切的感觉都回来了

只没想到...最后..你依然坚持了你的决定

你变了...你说你依然爱我...但是我却发觉你根本爱上跟他们一起的感觉

爱情...我玩不起...两场的爱..我已经把自己搞到不知道象什么了...

很遗憾的是....既然在最后一天里..你也不把送你回家的机会给我...算吧...

以后也不会再有这机会了.....因为当你读完这些后..我已不在人世

你的爱..我无法了解..但跟你的这4个月里...是我人生中最开心的

就让我成为你回忆中的永恒....

devil bin this is the way how i love,perhaps ppl will think it was crazy

i've never tried to put down my pride my dignity my ego-ness on my first ex...but u were totally diff,i put down my pride my dignity my every shit

just to beg u....but i failed...as always im just a failure in a relation

but that's just me,i'll only do the things which i think its worth...

will i became ur memory forever ? who knows..since u were already special when the first sight i saw u...

perhaps,u'll just fucking laugh at me...i bet there's plenty of ppl will laugh too =) but who cares ?

that's just me...that's the way i are....

the last thing

i do appreciate everything about us....u were the light in my life..u given me determination for my future...but everything is gone...i don't blame u actually...

because 爱情是自由的 ~ so just wish u'll have ya happy life in d future

ILY & IMY ~ sorry that i couldn't brings u to walk until the end of the day

希望你会记得在你的生命中...曾几何时有个一个那么爱你的人出现过 ♥

P/S : Please do not blame her....Im the one who decided this..she's just the one given me the motivation n courage.....to my FAMILY,please..i beg of u all,dont ever blame on her...

To her future BF : IF U DID ANYTHINGS THAT WOULD HURT HER..I FUCKING SWEAR I'LL FUCKING HAUNT U DOWN EVEN IM JUST A SPIRIT =) !
first time i take a pic when i were crying,.. look sucks, anyway thats the last pic of mine before i gg =)
the pic when u were sleeping today , i really loved u



---------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.chinapress.com.my/content_new.asp?dt=2010-12-10&sec=malaysia&art=1210mb20.txt

No comments: