IF YOU DONT LIKE ME , PLEASE MOVE YOUR MOUSE TO THE RIGHT-UP CORNER AND CLICK [ X ] SINCE YOU STILL HAVE TIME AND CHANCE.

Jessie Ng Jia Cheng A.K.A. Qian :


Some people come into our lives and quickly go
Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts
And we are never, ever the same

Your prince will come.
He may not be riding a white horse, or have a big castle.
But he will want you, and only you, and that will be better than any fairytale


It's hard to determine
where to draw the line
between being nice
and not hurting people's feelings
and standing up
for what you believe

Saturday, November 7, 2009

No, no more.



It is a curious sensation
the sort of pain that goes mercifully beyond our powers of feeling.

When your heart is broken, your boats are burned

nothing matters any more.
It is the end of happiness and the beginning of peace.


Why people says heart broken ? I feel my whole body broken too ....

I hate that I love you

Im so cherish you, giving you support and cares.

How can you scold me like that ?
Showing me your dumb ass temper ?

I look through your message.
Maybe im wrong ?

You scold me with bad words
diu here diu thr.
What i feel ?

I endure wronged
and I apologize to you

" Im sorry "

Okay, you know what i mean it ?
Just a sorry ?

No, many in it.
Its a lot of meaning !

I started feel lost , heart broken , wronged , regret .
Afraid

U ignore my apologize ...

Why everytime just me ?
Why everytime Im wrong ?
Why everytime was me apologize ?

Cant you care my feeling ?
Even.... a little..... im happy...

When u call me and ask me remember to eat
Im so happy already...

Its nothing to happy about ?
right ?!
I feel so happy and loved !

Your every word change my mood.

The whole midnight
I was crying in the dark
for almost 1 hour.

so afraid
so silent
so dark

Im crying alone there in the blanket...

And before that i had a dream
Everyone that i love and care leave me and go.

To you, why i've wrong again ?

Im damn sad !!

I cant sleep for few hours !

Listening to the song
thinking of many things
and Tears !

No one ever know

Just me !
Just me alone ...

I was gasping for air...

And im wrong that IM STILL THINKING ABOUT YOU

Bad life
Very bad

Okay,
now, im trying to let go everything from you

I've giving out my love
Im taking back my love!

now i have no doubt

LOVING YOU WAS MY FAVOURITE MISTAKE !

No comments: