IF YOU DONT LIKE ME , PLEASE MOVE YOUR MOUSE TO THE RIGHT-UP CORNER AND CLICK [ X ] SINCE YOU STILL HAVE TIME AND CHANCE.

Jessie Ng Jia Cheng A.K.A. Qian :


Some people come into our lives and quickly go
Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts
And we are never, ever the same

Your prince will come.
He may not be riding a white horse, or have a big castle.
But he will want you, and only you, and that will be better than any fairytale


It's hard to determine
where to draw the line
between being nice
and not hurting people's feelings
and standing up
for what you believe

Friday, November 13, 2009

Make up Model @ MODE



- happy mood -


my bro's gf had invited me to be her makeup model
excited and happy .
cancel my skul =.=

Morning -
without make up










went to eat first in the morning 11
then my bro fetch us to jalan imbi
make up acedemy - MODE .
near TS





inside quite nice
have a nice makeup room .
haha

it was full and we waited for a seat =,=

it was out turn !
ngiak ngiak ~

My makeup artist tools -









Start ~
lalala





first is eye brow
okay ,
my eye brow have been ' fix '
ngek ngek !

then face cleaning thingy

Then eye
eye !! =.=

very difficult XD

we keep laugh -.-
something goes wrong
gosh ...
hahaha

My theme is - dinner - ?
i think so
my eye shadow is PURPLE

then lips
normal loh

after finish makeup
went to change shirt ..

black dinner dress
wuwuwuwuwu T.T

wuwuwuwuuwuwuwuw~

XD

after changing
hair time

TADA !



making curl curl on my hair













styling my hair - tie braid
around my head =.=

quite nice =)








-------------------------------------------



















looks like ..... erm erm =.="
how old liao auntie ?
hahaha
dont laugh at me ok

=.=





this is better thing -






















































there's a heavy rain at 4
we wait for the rain a while
then we walked to sungai wang
take cab
balik rumah =)

at home take many pics =.=

hoho












webcam with see jee mee =.=





































































































-------------------------------------

at about 8
remove make up dy
hahaha

ready to remove-






fugly*



ending ------------------------------

No comments: